Get In Touch With Us For Effective Moth Control Inspection And Treatment In Miami
Though moths do not bite humans directly, they can still cause damage to your food, clothes and other stuff that can be harmful. So, it’s crucial to get rid of these moths immediately. For that, you should opt for professional services from Us. We give special training for our experts to perform the moth control Miami services. Since moths prefer darker places, they often reside in cupboards, etc. That’s the reason our experts perform a thorough inspection before conducting our services. After which we generate an inspection report, and set strategies for treating the moths effectively.
We deal with different types of moths. Be it pest control carpet moths or winter moths, we can eliminate any kind of moths. To know more about the types of moth control services that our team has to offer, contact us. You can reach out to us through our website or call us at 07 2000 4287.
What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Pantry Moth Or Clothes Moth Infestation?
Pantry moth infestations often leave certain signs inside the products or at the corners of the food packages. Be it flour or cereal, they feed on any kind of food item. When it comes to a clothes moth infestation, they often infest the clothes in the cupboard or the carpets, etc. Their larvae can eat up the fabric. So named as ‘clothes moth’. Therefore it’s important to get professional services to eliminate the pantry moths and clothes moths. For identifying their presence, you need to look out for the following signs:
- You tend to observe large amounts of moths in your cupboards, kitchen, etc.
- Damage to your clothes, carpets and fabric is the most common sign of moth presence. It’s the sign to get carpet moth extermination at the earliest.
- Small maggot-like larvae, which are moth caterpillars, are also indicators. In such cases, you should hire experts for moth caterpillar control services.
- Regular shaped holes in the textiles and garments can also indicate the presence of cloth moths.
- Pantry moths are often seen around the food and food packaging, indicating the urgency of pantry moths’ extermination.
With the help of all these signs, you can easily identify moths’ presence on your property.
Are Moths Really Harmful?
Many people tend to ignore the fact that moths are harmful to both pets and humans. Yes! You heard that right. Moths can be harmful as they lay eggs on food sources, contaminating them. In addition, they also lead to damaging clothes, and soft furnishings are vulnerable to the moths. Since they are usually found in dark spaces, they typically reside in linen baskets, clothes chests, wardrobes, under beds, pantries etc; causing damage to the clothes, wardrobes, food items etc. There are other ways of them being harmful:
- Since they tend to leave behind their feces on the food of both humans and pets, it leads to severe infections.
- Certain moth species belonging to the giant silkworm moth can be lethal to human beings.
- As a defensive mechanism, few moths have spines. These spines secrete venom, which acts as a potent anticoagulant.
- Some of the moths emit venom that can cause skin allergies, swelling, skin irritations, redness, etc.
- In the case of household moths, they tend to lay eggs on clothes and can leave permanent spots on expensive clothes.
- A few moths invade households. This will cause substantial damage to the property.
The Following Three Steps Are Performed By Us For Effective Moth Control
After you confirm the moth presence on your property, it’s better if you opt for professional services. Dealing with specific moths can be fatal, you don’t have to put yourself in that danger. Therefore, you can choose our moth control Miami services. Since our experts know how to deal with different kinds of moths, we can handle any type of moth infestation. The following three steps that we follow for effective moth control:
- Moth Inspection: For performing any kind of moth control Miami treatments, we need to perform a proper inspection. Therefore, we look for the larvae of moths, different types of fabrics and carpets, live or dead insects, pantry products, etc. Our inspectors use high technology detectors for identifying them in and around the property.
- Specific Chemical Treatments: We use the latest methods to kill the moths. We mainly focus on the type of moth present in the house. If it’s winter moth we provide our winter moth control treatment.
- For treating cabbage moths that actively feed on a wide variety of plant species and vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli etc; We offer cabbage Smith control treatment.
- For performing any kind of treatment we use organic chemicals for spraying aerosols. This consists of pyrethrins and other pesticides that are effective in killing the moths and their larvae.
- We spray these pesticides in various areas of the property like cupboards, closets, wardrobes, kitchens, carpets, etc.
- Tips For Preventing Moths:
- Keep the storage areas for clothing and other things dry.
- Brushing your clothes made up of wool and fur also helps in preventing them from entering the closet.
- Most importantly, proactively eliminate the things they are fond of and feed on.
- Cover the food items properly and limit their food sources.
Why Is Our Company The Ideal Choice For Exterminating The Moths?
Different pest problems might require different types of attention. It’s because they bring about varying degrees of difficulty. One such thing is common with moth control. Be it pantry moth or winter moth or carpet moth, all these are detrimental. So, it’s important to get authentic moth control services. Choose our moth control Miami services for effective results. Since our moth exterminator cost is also affordable, it’s not going to be heavy on your pockets. The following are a few other reasons to justify why our services are the right choice for you:
- We are popular for providing the most efficient and certified moth control solutions to our clients.
- Our moth control Miami team consists of qualified local experts in the field of moth extermination.
- There is the availability of short-notice appointments, for instant moth control in the house.
- By hiring us you can save up to $40, as we offer our services at cheaper prices.
- If you request a follow-up treatment, we even offer that without charging you any extra.
- Our team is a local one, hiring experts from the local regions of Miami.
It’s safe to touch certain moths, but few moth species are dangerous as they have spines as defensive mechanisms for secreting venom.
Of course, it is! They tend to invade the property. Their feces and cocoons contaminate the food items and can cause severe health issues.
You can know about our moth pest control cost by contacting our customer care team via phone call or through the website. We provide free quotes over calls.